All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Anna Shillabeer
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Introduction.- Chapter 2: The Vietnamese health care landscape.- Chapter 3: Culture and belief systems.- Chapter 4: The infrastructure landscape.- Chapter 5: Current status.- Chapter 6: Health research.- Chapter 7: The top 10 health issues in Viet Nam.- Chapter 8: The future.- Chapter 9: Conclusion.- Bibliography.
- Author BiographyDr. Anna Shillabeer has a wide range of publications in the fields of health, education and global public policy and is a frequent invited guest speaker at international forums on health and education. She has broad experience in all aspects of healthcare management and health education including as an Assistant Professor of Information Systems specialising in healthcare applications at Carnegie Mellon University and a Senior Consultant in healthcare IT with Ernst & Young. She is also a highly sought after independent consultant who has been engaged to advise government ministers, clinicians and health executives on clinical information management, medical education and health planning across Australasia and South East Asia. Dr. Shillabeer is currently the Principal Consultant with Griffin Global Consulting, the founder of the Open Research Gateway in South East Asia, Director of the Flinders CISCO Academy, Coordinator for the new Flinders University digital health systems degree in South Australia and an Adjunct Associate Professor in Information Systems at RMIT Melbourne, Australia.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.