All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best advice for those with hearing loss, from a leading audiologist and from patients with personal experience
- Author BiographyJohn M. Burkey has been a practicing audiologist for 25 years and is director of audiology at the Lippy Group for Ear, Nose, and Throat in Warren, Ohio. He is the author of Baby Boomers and Hearing Loss and Overcoming Hearing Aid Fears: The Road to Better Hearing. He lives in Kent, OH.
- Author(s)John M. Burkey
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleYale University Press Health & Wellness
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight317 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byRobert L. Daniels
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.65Trending at £8.87
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.87
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.