All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hearing Sciences, Second Edition covers all the topics required for a thorough understanding of hearing sciences: acoustics, anatomy and physiology of the auditory and vestibular systems, psychoacoustics, and basic instrumentation.
- Author BiographyTeri A. Hamill, Ph.D., is Professor of Audiology at Nova Southeastern University, where she teaches Au.D. students. Lloyd L. Price, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of Audiology, taught undergraduate and graduate courses in the hearing sciences at Florida State University. When he began teaching an undergraduate hearing science course in 1983, there were no texts suitable at that level. In order to cover the material he wished to cover, it was necessary to develop a text, which evolved over a fifteen-year period. Price has background in both clinical audiology and academia. He worked as a professor for thirty-one years after having worked clinically for the previous nine years. Price is now retired, living in Havana, Florida with his wife, Cindy.
- Author(s)Lloyd L. Price,Teri A. Hamill
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight921 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.