All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jeffrey A. Kottler,Susan C. Whiston,Thomas L. Sexton
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/1994
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Jossey-Bass social & Behavioral Science Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight547 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart One: Understanding Healing Relationships 1. Paradoxes in Therapy 2. Personal and Therapeutic Relationships 3. Relationships in the Life of the Therapist 4. Diversity and Multiculturalism Part Two: Conceptual Puzzles 5. Maps of Relationships 6. Being Authentic 7. Impress Me, Influence Me 8. Ghosts in the Room 9. Black Holes and the Patterns That Connect Part Three: Clinical Challenges 10. The Nature of Healing in Relationships 11. Using the Relationship Advantageously 12. When Therapeutic Relationships Don't Work 13. The Future of Relationships in Therapy
- Author BiographyJEFFREY A. KOTTLER is Professor of Counseling and Educational Psychology at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and author of numerous books, including On Being a Therapist (Jossey--Bass, 1986), The Compleat Therapist (Jossey--Bass, 1991), and Beyond Blame (Jossey--Bass 1993). THOMAS L. SEXTON is Associate Professor of Counseling and Educational Psychology at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. SUSAN C. WHISTON is Associate Professor of Counseling and Educational Psychology, University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.