All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe Heart of Justice provides the first full account of a theory of justice based upon care ethics, and should be of interest to anyone interested in thinking about the nature of our moral obligations and the institutions of a just society.
- Author BiographyDaniel Engster received his Ph.D. from the University of Chicago (1996). He is currently an Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Texas at San Antonio. He is the author of Divine Sovereignty: The Origins of Modern State Power (2001), and has published articles on Michel de Montaigne, Mary Wollstonecraft, and care ethics and animal welfare.
- Author(s)Daniel Engster
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight447 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.