CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this text is to provide a self-contained development of the trace formula and theta inversion formula for SL(2,Z[i])\SL(2,C). Unlike other treatments of the theory, this one begins with the heat kernel on SL(2,C) associated to the invariant Laplacian, which is derived using spherical inversion.
- Author(s)Jay Jorgenson,Serge Lang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight642 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.