All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise and accessible dictionary of the key terms used in Heidegger's philosophy, his major works and philosophical influences --
- Author BiographyDaniel O. Dahlstrom is Professor of Philosophy at Boston University, USA. His previous publications include Interpreting Heidegger: Critical Essays (CUP, 2011), Heidegger's Concept of Truth (CUP, 2001) and Philosophical Legacies: Essays on the Thought of Kant, Hegel and their Contemporaries (Catholic University of America Press, 2008).
- Author(s)Daniel O. Dahlstrom
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- Series TitleBloomsbury Philosophy Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.