All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe increased use of and emphasis on managed care, manualized treatment protocols, evidence-based treatments and quick treatments have marginalized the role of the helping relationship in the helping professions.
- Author BiographyAugustine Meier is a professor at the Faculty of Human Sciences, Saint Paul University, Ottawa and a certified clinical psychologist in private practice. He is the editor of The Challenge of Forgiveness (Novalis, 2001), Through Conflict to Reconciliation (Novalis, 2006) and In Search of Healing (Society for Pastoral Counselling Research, 2000). Martin Rovers is a professor at the Faculty of Human Sciences, Saint Paul University, Ottawa and an American Association for Marriage and Family Therapists Approved Supervisor. He is the author of several books, including Healing the Wounds in Couple Relationships (Novalis, 2005).
- PublisherUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Content Notefigures
- Weight329 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAugustine Meier,Martin Rovers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.