Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.69Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume documents the Cold War years following World War II when Britain, the USA, USSR and China started to depend heavily upon hidden hand conflict involving secret services, underground armies, radio warfare, economic destabilization and cultural subversion.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Aldrich, Professor of Politics at the University of Nottingham and co-editor of the journal Intelligence and National Security, has published extensively on secret service, including Intelligence and the War against Japan: Britain, America and the Politics of Secret Service ('Invaluable', Alan Judd). He began the research for this book while an ALCS-Fulbright Fellow at Georgetown University, Washington DC.
- Author(s)Richard J. Aldrich
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/07/2001
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2005
- Content Noteillustrations, maps, bibliography, index
- Weight1307 g
- Width165 mm
- Height67 mm
- Spine240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.