All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book draws links between early innovative thinkers and the ideas and philosophy of coaching, all to enhance coaching practice in action.
- Author BiographyLeni Wildflower is a leading educator, author, and executive coach working in the US, UK, Europe, China and Latin America. She designed and delivered the ground-breaking programme in Evidence-Based Coaching, at Fielding Graduate University, USA.
- Author(s)Leni Wildflower
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.98Trending at £16.70
- £15.40Trending at £16.60
- £6.18Trending at £6.53
- £10.89Trending at £12.06
- £9.69Trending at £11.04
- £11.68Trending at £12.98
- £12.14Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.