All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Scott Valentine
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour tables, figures
- Weight448 g
- Width188 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart 1 - General Techniques Ch 1 - Introduction What are blend modes What tools use blend modes Color space and bit depth Ch 2 - General Techniques Painting & Paths Fading Effects Adjustment Layers Apply Image Calculations Layer Controls Combining Blends Part 2 - Blend Mode Techniques Ch 3 - Photographic Adjustments Ch 4 - Photographic Effects & Compositing Ch 5 - Graphic Design, Painting, & Illustration Ch 6 - Data & Technical Part 3 - List of Blend Modes Appendices Appendix A - Color Modes and Bit Depth Appendix B - Table of Blend Modes Reference Appendix C - References & Downloads
- Author BiographyScott Valentine started with Photoshop working on optical and electron microscopy images, becoming a Subject Matter Expert at a national laboratory. With a degree in Physics and dual minors in Music and Theater, he has a unique perspective on balancing the technical with the artistic. This is reflected in Scott's teaching and presentation style, along with an understanding of how users approach the creative process and the tools they use. Scott has been a featured presenter for RetouchPRO and several Adobe user groups. He's also a User Group Manager and Adobe Community Professional helping users get the most out of Photoshop for nearly ten years. When not at a keyboard, he enjoys backpacking, playing hockey, and playing guitar.
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.62
- £39.91Trending at £43.64
- £16.05Trending at £17.39
- £7.00Trending at £7.81
- £20.49Trending at £21.75
- £27.85Trending at £28.62
- £8.72Trending at £13.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.