All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on three developments, this study chronicles the many failed efforts of the Chicago Housing Authority to combat crime and improve its high-rise developments. The authors reveal the dilemmas facing women and children who are often victims or witnesses of violent crime.
- Author(s)Susan J. Popkin,et al,etc.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byRebecca M. Blank
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.