All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn up-to-date overview of high energy, particle and gravitational astrophysics, suitable for undergraduate and graduate students and the general reader.
- Author BiographyPeter Meszaros is Eberly Chair of Astronomy and Astrophysics and Professor of Physics at Pennsylvania State University, where he is also Director of the Center for Particle Astrophysics. His main research interests are high energy astrophysics and cosmology. He has been a co-recipient of the Rossi Prize of the American Astronomical Society and the First Prize of the Gravity Research Foundation.
- Author(s)Peter Meszaros
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note73 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.