All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
About this product
- Author(s)Umberto Bottazini
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byWarren Van Egmond
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of Contents1: The Elements of Analysis in the Eighteenth Century.- 2: The Lagrangian Calculus and Fourier Series.- 3: New Trends in Rigor.- 4: Complex Functions and Integration.- 5: The Convergence of Fourier Series.- 6: Riemann's Theory of Functions.- 7: The Arithmetization of Analysis.- Appendix: On the History of Dirichlet's Principle.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.