CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the rise of lay practitioners in shaping homeopathy as a healing system and its relationship to other forms of complementary and alternative medicine in an age when conventional biomedicine remains the dominant form.
- Author BiographyJOHN S. HALLER Jr. is a professor of history and medical humanities at Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, and the author of several books, among them The History of American Homeopathy: The Academic Years, 1820-1935.
- Author(s)John S. Haller
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byMichael A. Flannery
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.