Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the ages pain has intrigued those who focus on the soul and the sacred in equal measure to those who specialize in the body and medicine. The author draws upon multidisciplinary sources to explore this universally shared experience.
- Author BiographyRoselyne Rey was a research fellow at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique in Paris, specializing in the history of medicine and the life sciences.
- Author(s)Roselyne Rey
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication27/02/1998
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byetc.,J.A. Cadden,S.W. Cadden,Louise Wallace
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.