All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA chilling fictional portrayal of slavery in the Western Sudan, written by explorer H. H. Johnston, first published in 1889.
- Author(s)Sir Harry Hamilton Johnston
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication22/04/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Slavery and Abolition
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note47 b/w illus.
- Weight360 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.44
- £7.61Trending at £8.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.92
- £7.77Trending at £9.57
- £7.03Trending at £7.70
- £9.80Trending at £10.45
- £16.26Trending at £20.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.