Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionOfficial book commemorating this hugely popular association.Written with full support of BBFA who will help raise awareness. Contains many previously unpublished accounts and photographs. A must for any aviation enthusiast.
- Author BiographyGeoff Simpson is a writer and journalist who has studied the RAF in the Second World War for many years. He has written a number of books on the subject, as well as lecturing and broadcasting. He also leads battlefield tours in southern England, visiting sites associated with the Battle of Britain. Geoff is a Trustee of the Battle of Britain Memorial Trust, a member of the RAF Historical Society and a former Council member of the Friends of the Imperial War Museum.
- Author(s)Geoff Simpson
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.