All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHughes focuses on how historians' efforts to grapple anew with actors' meanings, intentions, and purposes have prompted a return to psychoanalytically informed ways of thinking.
- Author BiographyJudith M. Hughes is a Professor of History and an Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Diego. She is also on the faculty of the San Diego Psychoanalytic Institute and has a small psychoanalytic practice. She is the author of seven previous books, including To the Maginot Line: The Politics of French Military Preparation in the 1920s; From Freud's Consulting Room: The Unconscious in a Scientific Age; From Obstacle to Ally: The Evolution of Psychoanalytic Practice; and Guilt and its Vicissitudes: Psychoanalytic Reflections on Morality.
- Author(s)Judith M. Hughes
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight390 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.46
- £17.50Trending at £34.04
- £10.89Trending at £12.46
- £14.78Trending at £20.94
- £20.97Trending at £21.89
- £14.24Trending at £14.61
- £9.85Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.