All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this study, the author builds on 20 years of feminist scholarship to show how domestic ritual - the practice and traditions of housekeeping - has helped to shape the substances and tone of some of the best fiction by American women.
- Author BiographyAnn Romines is associate professor of English at George Washington University.
- Author(s)Ann Romines
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication31/05/1992
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £10.11Trending at £11.95
- £9.19Trending at £9.43
- £6.27Trending at £7.69
- £8.77Trending at £9.25
- £7.79Trending at £8.15
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £7.53Trending at £8.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.