All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you transform your home into a learning environment that rivals the best preschool classroom. In this book, you can find exciting learning opportunities in everyday occurrences, from using laundry to teach sorting to exploring growth cycles in the garden, with the easy-to-organize, simple-to-start ideas, advice, and activities.
- Author BiographyTogether, Kathy Lee and Lesli Richards have more than 20 years of early childhood and home-schooling experience. Kathy and Lesli have seven and five (homeschooled) children respectively - see below:
- Author(s)Kathy H. Lee,Lesli M. Richards
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Note212 full-colour photographs
- Weight658 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.