All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.17
- £3.79Trending at £6.31
- £2.81Trending at £3.63
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
- £5.81Trending at £6.80
- £7.88Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Sir Charles Baskerville is found dead on the wild Devon moorland with the footprints of a giant hound nearby, the blame is placed on a family curse. It is left to Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson to solve the mystery of the legend of the phantom hound before Sir Charles' heir comes to an equally gruesome end.
- Author BiographySir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930) was born in Edinburgh where he qualified as a doctor, but it was his writing which brought him fame, with the creation of Sherlock Holmes, the first scientific detective. He was also a convert to spiritualism and a social reformer who used his investigative skills to prove the innocence of individuals.
- Author(s)Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/1981
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/05/2008
- Weight100 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew impression
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.