All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy looking through the prism of the West's involvement in the breakup of Yugoslavia, this book presents an examination of the end of the Cold War in Europe. It provides a fresh understanding of events that continue to influence the shape of the post-Cold War Balkans and the whole of Europe.
- Author BiographyJosip Glaurdic received his Ph.D. from Yale and is junior research fellow at Clare College, University of Cambridge. He divides his time between Cambridge, UK, and Munster, Germany.
- Author(s)Josip Glaurdic
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note4 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight757 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.