All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA viscerally modern adaptation of Lorca's seminal drama, transposing the formidable matriarch Bernarda and her imprisoned family to the gangland communities of Glasgow's East End. Faithfully preserving Lorca's sense of boiling tension and impending tragedy, this adaptation brings a classic text thrillingly up to date.
- Author BiographyRona Munro is one of Scotland's leading writers. Her latest play The Last Witch premiered at the Edinburgh International Festival 2009 and her other plays include The Indian Boy (RSC), Watership Down (Lyric Hammersmith), Iron (Traverse Theatre, Royal Court and Manhattan Theatre Club).
- Author(s)Federico Garcia Lorca,Rona Munro
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.50
- £8.77Trending at £9.05
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
- £7.65Trending at £8.61
- £4.99Trending at £5.44
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £5.96Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.