All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed by The Wall Street Journal as brilliantly researched and written , this National Book Award-winner tells the rich, panoramic story of four generations of Morgans and the powerful, secretive firms they spawned. of photos.
- Author BiographyRON CHERNOW is the author of six books, including The Warburgs, a history of the German-Jewish Warburg banking family, and the award-winning biographies Alexander Hamilton and Titan: The Life of John D. Rockefeller, Sr.
- Author(s)Ron Chernow
- PublisherGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.18Trending at £13.69
- £13.58Trending at £26.35
- £9.63Trending at £10.53
- £5.57Trending at £5.88
- £7.95Trending at £8.42
- £7.30Trending at £14.31
- £8.57Trending at £9.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.