All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocused on showing researchers how to design a high quality project and utilize data collection instruments, this book offers a toolkit of resources surrounding the 'what', 'why' and 'how' of qualitative research.
- Author BiographyJanice D. Aurini is Associate Professor at the University of Waterloo, Canada. Melanie Heath is Associate Professor at McMaster University, Canada. Stephanie Howells is Assistant Professor at the University of Guelph, Canada.
- Author(s)Janice Aurini,Melanie Heath,Stephanie Howells
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.