All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the Reformation, a growing number of radical Protestants came together to live and worship in Catholic France. These Huguenots survived persecution and armed conflict to win - however briefly - freedom of worship, civil rights, and unique status as a protected minority. This book tells the full story of the Huguenots' rise and fall.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Treasure was senior master at Harrow School before his retirement. He lives in Herefordshire, UK.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Treasure
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note45 b/w illus.
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.