CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionWillis examines the many orientations and perspectives of reporters that gather and present the news of the day.
- Author BiographyJIM WILLIS holds the Hardin Chair of Excellence in Journalism at the University of Memphis. He has authored or co-authored seven books on journalism and the news media and he continues to report on significant events for newspapers such as The Daily Oklahoman.
- Author(s)Jim Willis
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight429 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.