All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA translation of Scheler's The Human Place in the Cosmos . It addresses two main questions: What is the human being? And what is the place of the human being in the universe? It also covers various levels of being: inorganic reality, organic reality (including plant life and psychological life), and the way up to practical intelligence.
- Author BiographyMax Scheler (1874-1928) taught at the Universities of Jena, Munich, and Cologne. Manfred S. Frings is a professor of philosophy emeritus at DePaul University. He lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Max Scheler
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- Series TitleStudies in Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byManfred S. Frings
- Series Edited byAnthony J. Steinbock
- Introduction byEugene Kelly
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.