All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines a human rights-based approach to carbon finance, a framework for mainstreaming human rights into carbon project implementation.
- Author BiographyDamilola S. Olawuyi is a senior lecturer at Afe Babalola University, Nigeria, where he is also Director of the Institute for Oil, Gas, Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development. Dr Olawuyi also provides legal advice and services as an energy lawyer with the leading global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, Canada.
- Author(s)Damilola S. Olawuyi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight760 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.