All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do powerful states like the U.S. , U.K.
- Author BiographyWilliam T. Armaline is Associate Professor of Justice Studies at San Jose State University. Davita Silfen Glasberg is Professor of Sociology at the University of Connecticut. Bandana Purkayastha is Professor of Sociology and Asian American Studies at the University of Connecticut. She is the American Sociological Association s representative to the International Sociological Association (2014-2018).
- Author(s)Bandana Purkayastha,Davita S. Glasberg,William T. Armaline
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolity Political Sociology Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.