CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe Human Story is a concise and accessible guide to man's ancestors, from the earliest hominids such as Sahelanthropus, dating back six to seven million years, through to our own species, Homo sapiens. This revised and updated edition features new research and all the latest discoveries, and includes drawings, photographs and maps throughout.
- Author BiographyCharles Lockwood was Lecturer in Human Evolution in the Department of Anthropology at University College London. He was an expert on early hominid taxonomy and evolutionary relationships. He previously worked in the Department of Anthropology at Arizona State University and at various South African and Ethiopian fossil sites. Charles died in 2008 aged 37. Professor Chris Stringer is the Natural History Museum's research leader in human origins and Britain's foremost expert on the subject. He has spent the last 40 years investigating human evolution through the study of fossils, known as palaeoanthropology, and is the author of the bestselling books The Origin of Our Species and Homo Britannicus.
- Author(s)Charles Lockwood
- PublisherThe Natural History Museum
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Natural History Museum
- Content NoteColour maps, diagrams and illustrations throughout
- Weight400 g
- Width192 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and updated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.