All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionWith a land mass one and half times larger than the United Kingdom, the history of the state of California demands a closer look.
- Author BiographyClark Davis is associate professor of history at California State University, Fullerton. He is the author of Company Men: White-Collar Life and Corporate Cultures in Los Angeles, 1892-1941 (1999), and codirector of the Huntington Library Los Angeles History Research Seminar. David Igler is assistant professor of history at the University of Utah. He is the author of Industrial Cowboys: Miller & Lux and the Transformation of the Far West, 1850-1920 (2001) as well as numerous articles on California, western, and environmental history.
- PublisherScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleThe Human Tradition in America
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationDenver
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight381 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byClark Davis,David Igler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.