All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive overview of the International Committee of the Red Cross from its origins up to the present day.
- Author BiographyDavid P. Forsythe is Charles J. Mach Distinguished Professor, and University Professor at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. He has published extensively on different aspects of International Relations including Human Rights in International Relations (Cambridge, 2000), which has been translated into Arabic, Chinese, Turkish, Korean, and Bulgarian, and most recently, Human Rights and Diversity: Area Studies Revisited (edited with Patrice McMahon, 2004). He is also the general editor of the new edition of The Encyclopedia of Human Rights.
- Author(s)David P. Forsythe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.