All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInstead of indiscriminately featuring everything and the kitchen sink, The HUNT team has donned our curatorial colored glasses and carefully selected 100 or so unique, authentic local Boston businesses that range from eye-popping and brand spankin new to deeply patinaed and WAY off the beaten path.
- Author BiographyBrittany Fischer considers herself Boston's authority on all things indulgent. She's lived there for eight years, and has been known to jump straight into a cab at the mere mention of an extraordinary meal, creative cocktail or little-known local shop. Ask her what she majored in at Boston University and she'll look you square in the eye and say, restaurants, coffee shops, bars and boutiques. In actuality, it was Journalism and her writing has since graced the pages of many of Boston's most popular newspapers and magazines. In the rare event that Brittany is not eating, caffeinating, drinking, shopping or writing about it, you'll most likely find her on a long walk, wearing headphones and extremely impractical shoes, as she scouts out new locations in which to do all of the above.
- Author(s)Brittany Fischer
- PublisherGatehouse Publishing
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintGatehouse Publishing
- Weight142 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.