All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hunt team has carefully selected 100 or so unique, authentic local Vancouver businesses that range from eye-popping and brand spankin' new to deeply patinated & way off the beaten track, funky & unexpected to chic & shiny. We'll help you navigate this beautiful, bustling Canadian city so that you can find its hidden gems & local favourites.
- Author BiographyAdrian Harris and Jeremy Inglett are the two smiling men behind The Food Gays, a food, travel and lifestyle blog, which features original, bright and colourful recipes you'll want to eat with your eyes first. What began as a hobby in 2012 has transformed into a career for both, with Jeremy successfully completing a Baking and Pastry Arts diploma, and Adrian honing in on his passion for cooking, food styling and photography. Together, the duo now run their own digital media company, and offer social media, recipe development, food photography and food styling under their brand. When they're not blogging and creating stunning visuals for their blog and Instagram, Adrian and Jeremy are regular online contributors for Martha Stewart, The Province and Yahoo!
- Author(s)Adrian Harris,Gatehouse Publishing,Jeremy Inglett
- PublisherGatehouse Publishing
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleHunt Guides
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintGatehouse Publishing
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight142 g
- Width110 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.