All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn elegant and entertaining account explaining the strange history of the (non-existent) Planet Vulcan, which confounded the 19th century's brightest minds.
- Author BiographyThomas Levenson is a professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the author of the bestselling Newton and the Counterfeiter (2009). His other books include Einstein in Berlin (2003) and Ice Time: Climate, Science and Life on Earth (1990).
- PrizesShortlisted for Royal Society Insight Investment Science Book Prize 2016.
- Author(s)Thomas Levenson
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.39
- £9.54Trending at £10.53
- £5.39Trending at £7.99
- £5.69Trending at £5.94
- £6.90Trending at £7.34
- £7.47Trending at £14.33
- £4.66Trending at £5.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.