Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionWater is both an essential resource and a source of disease and conflict in contemporary Africa.
- Author BiographyMargaret Grieco is Series Editor of the Cornell Institute for African Development Series.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight544 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byMarcel Kittisou,Mechthild Nagel,Mecke Nagel,Muna Ndulo,Professor Margaret Grieco
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.