All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE HYPOCHONDRIAC'S HANDBOOK is a treasure trove of wild, daft, strange, scary -- and hitherto obscure -- medical research. This is a snappy and amusing guide to over 250 fascinating conditions from the dark corners of medical journalism, compiled by THE TIMES' Health Features Writer.
- Author BiographyJohn Naish has been a respected health journalist for much of the past 15 years, having spent the last nine at The Times where he is Health Features Writer. He lives in Brighton.
- Author(s)John M. Naish
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/03/2010
- Weight258 g
- Width193 mm
- Height122 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.