All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoyce traces the IMF's actions to promote international financial stability from the Bretton Woods era through the recent recession.
- Author BiographyJoseph P. Joyce is a Professor of Economics at Wellesley College and serves as the faculty director of the Madeleine Korbel Institute for Global Affairs. Professor Joyce's research deals with issues in financial globalization, and he has published articles in many journals, including the Journal of International Money and Finance, the Open Economies Review, the Review of International Economics, the Journal of Development Economics and Economics and Politics. He is a member of the editorial board of the Review of International Organizations. He received his Ph.D. in economics from Boston University.
- Author(s)Joseph P. Joyce
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus. 19 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.