All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn annotated bibliography offering a guide to the literature relating to the controversy around Arthur Jensen, who claimed that American blacks are genetically less intelligent than whites. Following an overview of the IQ debate, entries are arranged according to source type.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN H. ABY is Education Bibliographer and Instructor in Bibliography, Bierce Library, University of Akron. His previous book, entitled Sociology: A Guide to Reference and Information Sources, received a Choice award for 1987-88. MARTHA J. McNAMARA is the writing curriculum coordinator and an Instructor in the English Language Institute at the University of Akron.
- Date of Publication30/11/1990
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in Psychology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 8
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight523 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMartha J. McNamara,Stephen H. Aby
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.85Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.