All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionISO 14000 is a voluntary environmental management standard used by manufacturing companies that sell products internationally. This book is a practical guide for the environmental manager on how to develop an environmental management system (EMS) that will comply with ISO 14000.
- Author BiographySUZAN L. JACKSON is the Business Development Manager of Environmental Services at Excel Partnership, Inc., which provides training and consulting services to assist companies in implementing management systems based on the ISO 9000, QS 9000, and ISO 14001 standards. Prior to joining Excel Partnership, Sue worked for DuPont in various roles, including process engineer, product quality coordinator, and ISO 9000/ISO 14000 consultant and trainer. While with DuPont, she assisted over twenty external companies in becoming registered to the ISO 9000 standards, led an effort to guide DuPont sites in integrating process safety and quality management systems, and helped to document corporate environmental management systems. She is an active member of the U.S. Technical Advisory Group (TAG) to ISO Technical Committee 207, which is developing the ISO 14000 series of environmental management standards. She holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from Clarkson University and has published numerous articles on the ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 standards.
- Author(s)Suzan Linn Jackson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/04/1997
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleWiley Series in Environmental Quality Management
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight752 g
- Width187 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £41.89
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £16.91
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.