Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.69Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 14 Mar
- £3.95Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccessible, refreshingly candid, but above all helpful, this pragmatic guide addresses a real need by dealing with the problems that face the new IT manager.
- Author BiographyROB AALDERS has held senior strategic and line management positions in a variety of companies in Europe, Australia and Asia during 25 years in the IT industry. His strength lies in his ability to devise strategic plans for organizations and to define how they should be implemented. Aalders has carried out assignments for multinational and governmental agencies including Australia Post, QANTAS, the National Rail Corporation and the Hong Kong Transport Department. He has gained line management experience, mostly in the transportation sector, which gives a business focus and practical orientation to his strategic studies. PETER HIND of IDC works as a freelance analyst for the local IT industry. He runs InTEP executive forums for IDC in Australia and New Zealand and complements the resulting anecdotal research by conducting IDCa s annual a Forecast for Managementa survey of around 8000 IS executives. A regular columnist for CIO magazine on both sides of the Tasman, he is passionate about taking the focus in IT off the technology and onto the better exploitation of information. Hind previously worked in sales and marketing with NCR Australia, Sigma Data and Unisys Australia.
- Author(s)Peter Hind,Rob Aalders
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notereferences, further reading, index
- Weight724 g
- Width176 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword bySir Ron Brierley
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.