All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.34Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides practical advice to both guide the novice and inform the veteran on how to effectively navigate through the IT outsourcing minefield once they have decided this is the route their business needs to take. This book is a useful resource for those involved in any part or stage of the information technology outsourcing process.
- Author BiographyROB AALDERS has held senior strategic and line management positions in a variety of companies in Europe, Australia and Asia during 25 years in the IT industry. His strength lies in his ability to devise strategic plans for organisations and to define how they should be implemented. Aalders has carried out assignments for multinational and governmental agencies including Australia Post, QANTAS, the National Rail Corporation and the Hong Kong Transport Department and has gained line management experience, mostly in the transportation sector, which gives a business focus and practical orientation to his strategic studies. PA Consulting Group is a leading management, systems and technology consulting firm, with a unique combination of these capabilities. Established almost 60 years ago, and operating worldwide from over 40 offices in more than 20 countries, PA draws on the knowledge and experience of some 3,700 people, whose skills span the initial generation of ideas and insights all the way through to detailed implementation. PA works with clients to improve performance, mobilise human resources and deliver change effectively, including managing major projects, and designing and implementing enterprise--wide systems and full e--business solutions. We are proud that our clients say, PA makes it happen.
- Author(s)Rob Aalders
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight650 g
- Width181 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.