All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £14.98Trending at £15.80
- £26.85Trending at £28.35
- £9.99Trending at £11.74
- £5.19Trending at £7.87
- £2.68Trending at £3.09
- £4.59Trending at £8.42
- £14.67Trending at £15.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe new adventure-packed thriller by the New York Times bestselling authors of Riptide, The Relic (basis of the Paramount movie), and Thunderhead.
- Author BiographyDouglas Preston worked for the American Museum of Natural History in New York as managing editor of Curator magazine. In 1989, he undertook a 1000 mile horseback journey with a photographer, retracing the Spanish explorer Coronado's search for the legendary Seven Cities of Gold-nearly perishing in the harsh deserts of southern Arizona and New Mexico. He has written a number of nonfiction books as well as several novels. Lincoln Child was an editor at St. Martin's Press when he met Douglas Preston and invited him to write a book about the American Museum of Natural History (Dinosaurs in the Attic). The two first collaborated on The Relic; their other titles include Mount Dragon and Reliquary.
- Author(s)Douglas Preston,Lincoln Child
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication16/08/2001
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Content Notemaps
- Weight242 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.