All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrated author Allan Frewin Jones and Redwall illustrator Gary Chalk have created a rollicking romp of a quest.
- Author BiographyGary was born under a bush and brought up by a family of weasels. He was hopeless in school except for art, English and history, in which he weaselly came top of the class. After working as a teacher for a while, he became an illustrator, and drew the pictures for many of the Redwall books. He lives with his wife in a farmhouse in the French countryside, working in a huge attic, surrounded by scraps of paper and hundreds of toy soldiers. Allan was born under the kitchen floor of a derelict house in south-east London. At the age of nine, he inherited a typewriter and, for want of anything better to do, began to write stories. He had his first book published at the age of one hundred and three; lots more followed. He has a German wife, an English cat and a collection of old Beano annuals.
- Author(s)Allan Frewin Jones
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSundered Lands
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date06/04/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight176 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gary Chalk
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £68.97Trending at £74.74
- £8.01Trending at £8.34
- £13.75Trending at £17.07
- £11.99Trending at £14.99
- £2.81Trending at £3.85
- £3.70Trending at £3.74
- £3.18Trending at £3.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.