All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study that uses critical theory to investigate the history of how people have thought about the antipodes - the places and people on the other side of the world - from ancient Greece to present-day literature and digital media.
- Author BiographyMatthew Boyd Goldie is Professor of English at Rider University.
- Author(s)Matthew Boyd Goldie
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Postcolonial Literatures
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 26
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white halftones
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.