All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea of the numinous is often raised in psychoanalytic and psychodynamic contexts, but rarely subjected to close scrutiny. This volume examines how the numinous gained currency in the post-modern world, demonstrating how it is no longer confined to religious discourses but is included in humanist, secular and scientific views of the world.
- Author BiographyAnn Casement is a training analyst at the Association of Jungian Analysts, London, which she represents on the IAAP executive committee. David Tacey is an Associate Professor in the School of Communication, Arts and Critical Enquiry at La Trobe University, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAnn Casement,David Tacey
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.