All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionInter-disciplinary approach to Kingship: literary, theological and historic. The book offers the reader a key to a deeper understanding of the work of all three Oxford 'Inklings'.
- Author BiographyDr Christopher Scarf studied Music at Wadham College, Oxford. He took an M.A. in Liturgical Music at the Anglia Polytechnic University and a D.Phil. in English Literature (with some aspects of Theology and History) at the University of Sussex. Once Assistant Organist at Ely Cathedral, he now lives in Devon, where he is Master of the Music at St Marychurch Parish Church. He is married, and has a son, who is a solicitor in London.
- Author(s)Christopher Scarf
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.