All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScholars of bioethics, environmental philosophy, religious studies, sociology, public policy, and political theory will find much merit in this book's lively discussion.
- Author BiographyGregory E. Kaebnick is the editor of Hastings Center Report, a publication of The Hastings Center, and a coeditor of two books, Reprogenetics: Law, Policy, and Ethical Issues and Genetic Ties and the Family: The Impact of Paternity Testing on Parents and Children, both published by Johns Hopkins.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGregory E. Kaebnick
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.